The EDS is looking for an Executive Officer (part-time position)
The European Democrat Students (EDS) is currently seeking applications for the position of Executive Officer. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
As an Executive Officer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of EDS;
- Organising events;
- Managing social media accounts;
- Liaising with our member organisations;
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Committee;
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase EDS’s visibility and engagement among our target audience;
- Establishment and maintenance of good relations with MEPs.
Typically, these tasks require 4 hours per day, so this is a part-time position.
To be considered for this position, you must be:
- A member of a Member Organisation of EDS;
- Possess a high level of organisational and communication skills;
- Able to be in Brussels for the majority of the month
- You should have a proven track record of working independently, managing competing priorities, and delivering high-quality results within tight deadlines.
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment.
- Travel to different EU countries.
- Communication and networking with young and ambitious people from all over Europe.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following documents:
- CV highlighting your relevant work experience, educational background, and any other relevant qualifications or certifications.
- A motivation letter outlining why you are interested in the role and what skills and experience you can bring to the position.
- A reference letter signed by an Executive Member of a Member Organisation of EDS.
Please submit your application until Wednesday, April 12th, 2023, 23:59 CET to email@example.com